Category archives: Bat Mitzvah
- “Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness.”
― R.J. Palacio, Wonder
I was so thrilled when my friend and neighbour asked me to photograph Liat before her Bat Mitzvah. Pre Bar/Batmitzvah sessions [...]
- "We greatly influence others with our thoughts...If our thoughts are kind, peaceful, and quiet, turned only toward good, then we also influence ourselves and radiate peace all around us."
I have no idea where that quote came from but that is Tamara for you; radiating peace all around her.[...]
- In the last few weeks I think I have been to 4 Bat Mitzvahs. And without fail, each time I see the slideshow or the baby photos it makes me so emotional. I mean I know I may seem biased, being a photographer and all that but at the end of the day, we realise just how important it is to photograph ou[...]
- Dear Blog of Mine,
Once in a while I am lucky enough to be asked to photograph old friends; very often it's been an awful long time since we've seen each other and meanwhile they have gone and sprouted beautiful offspring. I don't know why this should amaze me so much, I mean it's not like I don[...]
- Ok, not sure how on earth this slipped through the net but I was just about to get started on a new blog post when i suddenly realised that I hadnt blogged one of my fave sessions from way back in May!
One man, so blessed with 5 beautiful women! Leaves me wondering what his secret is to surviving a[...]
- I have been looking forward to this session for a while. I just knew it was going to be a lot of fun! Miss L is turning 12 and will be celebrating her Bat Mitzvah in a few weeks, so we all met up early one morning in park Raanana for an extended family photo session. It's always really special to se[...]