Category archives: family session
- You know you're getting old when you are continually saying "where has the week gone?", "I can't believe it's Friday again". But I'm not ashamed to say it...
WHERE HAS THE WEEK GONE?!
This time last week we were on our way to a Bar Mitzvah shabbat on Kibbutz Lavi with two families who we adore[...]
- So, I have a confession to make. I'm lazy with my blogging. It's a bit like when I come downstairs to a messy kitchen. I love it when the kitchen is tidy, and I even try looking at the mess for really long periods of time and using the power of my mind to focus & transform it, but there's only o[...]
And so the 'blog catch up' continues..
Found it almost impossible to select photos from our family reunion over Pesach. But I have to just get some photos up before it is all a distant memory!
So special when family gets together and we were so lucky to have the opportunity to[...]
- Last Monday I met Katie and her family in Park Hayarkon in Tel Aviv. Katie and I first met online and last week was our first time meeting in real life (she took part in my very first online photography course 'Our Beautiful Life'. SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT: Round 2 registration for 'Our Beautiful Life'[...]
- "Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
High hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
No we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do.."
..I found myself singing that a lot over Pesach [...]
- In the last few weeks I think I have been to 4 Bat Mitzvahs. And without fail, each time I see the slideshow or the baby photos it makes me so emotional. I mean I know I may seem biased, being a photographer and all that but at the end of the day, we realise just how important it is to photograph ou[...]
- Meet Leon. A Barmitzvah boy who was born in England, moved to Australia and had his Bar Mitzvah in Israel. Complicated much? Actually not at all. It was a wonderful, special weekend which was enjoyed by much of his extended family and even some friends from Oz! I had the very special task of taking [...]
- Dear Blog of Mine,
Once in a while I am lucky enough to be asked to photograph old friends; very often it's been an awful long time since we've seen each other and meanwhile they have gone and sprouted beautiful offspring. I don't know why this should amaze me so much, I mean it's not like I don[...]
- It's quite incredible that it's December, pouring with rain outside and yet the summer is not yet a distant memory. We were all pretty much still walking around in t-shirts and flipflops until last week. It's the same story every year, until somewhere around the first week of December but every year[...]
Its been quite an incredible, emotional year, seeing many of my friends' sons (and my own) reaching Bar Mitzvah age. And oh how we have eagerly awaited Sean's Bar Mitzvah; I just knew it was going to be so uniqiue, so memorable. And I wasnt disappointed...
But anyway, I digress.