Category archives: Mini Sessions
- I dont know if my computer remembers who I am as I have so little time to spend with it this month, but I HAD to just get here and post this.
So dad and his kids decide to get together and surpise mum for her 50th birthday by doing a photo session of the kids and making her some canvases.
- I have a new-found love. (I mean apart from my UE BOOM2 Speakers. Oh and Ten Acre Chicken Soup Crisps)
I really really love photographing head shots. At first I found the transition from babies to adults a little taxing. You can't blow raspberries and play peekaboo behind the camera anymore, that[...]
- This past Friday I met up with these 5 friends at the beach for a Senior BFF photo session. The girls are all graduating school this year and treated themselves to this (IMHO) priceless gift! Their session was packed full of fun, laughs and beautiful smiles!
I really wanted to make sure everyone [...]
- Calling all Shministiot/Yud Bet!!
Welcome to one of the most exciting times in your life! Your senior year of school!!
With all of the joy of making it ALL the way through your school career, you are hit with so many unknowns!
“Army or Sherut Leumi?”
(Everyone you meet asks you that one, r[...]
- For years I have wanted a special quilt made for my portrait sessions but I always ended up spending the money on something else more 'important'. Finally, 8 years later, I have this stunning quilt (and a matching bunny rabbit which will feature soon!) made by the very talented Ramona Freedman of My[...]
- "We greatly influence others with our thoughts...If our thoughts are kind, peaceful, and quiet, turned only toward good, then we also influence ourselves and radiate peace all around us."
I have no idea where that quote came from but that is Tamara for you; radiating peace all around her.[...]
- Meet Leon. A Barmitzvah boy who was born in England, moved to Australia and had his Bar Mitzvah in Israel. Complicated much? Actually not at all. It was a wonderful, special weekend which was enjoyed by much of his extended family and even some friends from Oz! I had the very special task of taking [...]
- "To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega"
- I had butterflies whilst photographing this mother & daughter session and here they are once more now that i'm editing it (just a few hours later I might add)
That simple, raw, fierce, indescribable love between mama tiger and her cub; you can just feel it looking through these. Butterfiles. [...]
- Dear Blog of Mine,
Remember this session? Gorgeous little Charlie Chops was so incredibly well behaved, as usual - too well behaved in fact! We really had to force him to eat the cake!
This is such a hilariously fun way of marking your one year old's birthday - no two babies ever react the sam[...]
Its been quite an incredible, emotional year, seeing many of my friends' sons (and my own) reaching Bar Mitzvah age. And oh how we have eagerly awaited Sean's Bar Mitzvah; I just knew it was going to be so uniqiue, so memorable. And I wasnt disappointed...
But anyway, I digress.
Feeling lucky?! How would you like to win a mini-session with Sarah Raanan Photography?
All you have to do is leave a message on my facebook wall, http://www.facebook.com/sarahraanan telling me why you should win. You must like my page or already be a fan to enter.
You have until Midnight [...]