Tags archives: Raanana Photographer
- As the end of December creeps ever closer and I reflect on the kind of year i've had, I just wanted to stop and say 'Goodbye 2016: You've been good to me'.
A year of fun, special, beautiful clients
Who put their faith in me.
A year of collaborations, family milestones, travel...
Of pure, u[...]
- I dont know if my computer remembers who I am as I have so little time to spend with it this month, but I HAD to just get here and post this.
So dad and his kids decide to get together and surpise mum for her 50th birthday by doing a photo session of the kids and making her some canvases.
"Some days are dry, some days are leaky
Some days come clean, other days are sneaky.
Some days take less, but most days take more
Some slip through your fingers and on to the floor.
Some days you're quick, but most days you're speedy
Some days you use more force than is necessary.
Some days [...]
- 185 likes.
Story after story of why you all would love a photo session..
"We made aliyah in July and have been so busy planning and then settling in that we haven't had a family portrait in 2 years. We would love a portrait session to commemorate our first aliyah-aversary this sum[...]
- I have a new-found love. (I mean apart from my UE BOOM2 Speakers. Oh and Ten Acre Chicken Soup Crisps)
I really really love photographing head shots. At first I found the transition from babies to adults a little taxing. You can't blow raspberries and play peekaboo behind the camera anymore, that[...]
- This past Friday I met up with these 5 friends at the beach for a Senior BFF photo session. The girls are all graduating school this year and treated themselves to this (IMHO) priceless gift! Their session was packed full of fun, laughs and beautiful smiles!
I really wanted to make sure everyone [...]
- Calling all Shministiot/Yud Bet!!
Welcome to one of the most exciting times in your life! Your senior year of school!!
With all of the joy of making it ALL the way through your school career, you are hit with so many unknowns!
“Army or Sherut Leumi?”
(Everyone you meet asks you that one, r[...]
- So, I've been offline for a while, galavanting round Tanzania climbing a really big mountain and then coming down again. While I was away, I kept thinking about writing this post because I knew which image I would be using (and because thinking about my photography was a really good distraction from[...]
- When you take your passion and you turn it into a career, you are always running the risk of getting stuck in a rut. After years of doing the same thing, you can start to run low on creativity and risk going stale. So it's incredibly important for me that I don't ever allow myself to get stuck. I'm [...]
- So, I have a confession to make. I'm lazy with my blogging. It's a bit like when I come downstairs to a messy kitchen. I love it when the kitchen is tidy, and I even try looking at the mess for really long periods of time and using the power of my mind to focus & transform it, but there's only o[...]
- For years I have wanted a special quilt made for my portrait sessions but I always ended up spending the money on something else more 'important'. Finally, 8 years later, I have this stunning quilt (and a matching bunny rabbit which will feature soon!) made by the very talented Ramona Freedman of My[...]
And so the 'blog catch up' continues..
Found it almost impossible to select photos from our family reunion over Pesach. But I have to just get some photos up before it is all a distant memory!
So special when family gets together and we were so lucky to have the opportunity to[...]