Take a seat, please. Get comfortable, grab a cushion & settle in with me.
We have things to talk about, you & me. Important things that I think you’ve been aching to address for months, or more likely, years.
I’ll get right down to it, shall I?:
Drop me a “that’s me” in the comments if:
* You started your business with love, passion, drive & enthusiasm, but discovered that there was so much more involved than you ever could have imagined. You have some vague business goals and targets in your mind but little idea of how to reach them.
* You have fallen victim to SOS (‘Shiny Object Syndrome’) more times than you care to mention – a teensy bit guilty of buying allllll the courses and templates and blueprints and stuff, then secretly never getting round to even looking at them?
* You’re spinning all the wheels and plates and bowls in your business but still not getting the results you want.
* You often wonder what on earth you have got yourself into?!
* You realise now that you can’t do this alone – you have worked for way too long with no-one to consult with, be accountable to, bounce ideas off and turn to for advice. You want to hire someone. You want to invest in a mentor, but you feel stuck because you don’t want to lay out thousands of dollars that you don’t have.
Maybe your heart sinks when you think about how you can compete with all of the other people in your field, who seem to be doing exactly the same as you, only better? How does everybody else manage it? What do they know that you don’t? Sometimes you question why you are bothering; it’s a constant struggle to keep believing in yourself and you secretly wonder why someone would choose you out of the thousands with similar businesses?
But you keep going and you try your best to keep up.
* You see that your competition has a great website, so you scramble to get yours updated too.
* You see an eye-catching logo; you get on the phone to your graphic designer to update yours too, thinking it will give you the edge you’ve been missing.
* You notice people all over social media platforms posting their latest Mother’s Day offers, and you rush off to hastily create yours & post that sucker everywhere.
Your actions are all reactive; and yes, they work for a while: You are more visible, and you get a few more customers, but not quite ones you would ideally like to work with.
And then you plateau, again.
You blame the algorithms. You blame your competitors for charging too little. You blame Mercury in retrograde….
Or perhaps you aren’t plateauing at all!
Maybe you recently spotted a gap in the market, started up a brand new business from nothing and hit the ground running?! That’s awesome! But it’s been such a big success that you’ve been rushed off your feet working IN your business and you haven’t had a second to think about working ON it! Your growth is out of control, you feel out of control…
Either way, it eventually hits you. That wherever you are right now, you need to stop. You need to shift gears, slow the hell down for a minute and take a long hard look at what isn’t working.
But you also know that this kind of work isn’t something you can do on your own. You need to find someone who can help you, and the A-Team are super busy right now.
Long story short, I have a strong inkling that I have been where you are now. I’ve invested thousands of hours & dollars in learning what it takes to build, grow and market a small business online (and in real life!) and now it’s time for me to share all that knowledge with you.
I have been wanting to do this for years & writing this post has been soooooo hard (and it will be even harder to hit ‘publish’) and yet so exciting at the same time.
I’ll be sharing more about the new program in the coming days, but before that, I want to share some ideas with you. 6 days of tutorials to be more precise. Each day i’ll be sharing some business & branding ideas with you, starting with DAY 1: “How was that for you?” – The client journey.
Tune in on Sunday June 14th at 12:00pm UK time, 2:00pm Israel time. Click the link below to get a reminder!