Feeling lucky?! How would you like to win a mini-session with Sarah Raanan Photography?
All you have to do is leave a message on my facebook wall, http://www.facebook.com/sarahraanan telling me why you should win. You must like my page or already be a fan to enter.
You have until Midnight Israel time on September 29, 2013 to submit your entries. Good luck!!
One entry per person. Terms & conditions apply. See below for more details.
And if youre on vacation, why not grasp the opportunity to capture those family portraits (that you’ve been meaning to arrange for so long) with Sarah Raanan photography?…
I can meet you at the beach, at a local park, or just enjoying shopping & eating ice cream on the high street!
I specialize in casual, candid portraiture of babies, children and families. My images are relaxed, personal and full of the spirit and essence of childhood.
I work exclusively with your family to create fun, soulful, one of a kind portraits that capture your family as they are now, a gift to yourself that you will treasure today, tomorrow and ALWAYS!
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is organised by Sarah Raanan Photography (the “Organiser”) and is open to all Israeli and foreign citizens from the age of thirteen years residing in Israel or visiting Israel and willing to travel to Raanana for the mini session.
2. The session will be coordinated between the winner & Sarah Raanan to find a mutually convenient time for all.
3. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Organiser’s discretion to another winner.
4. The prize winner, by accepting the prize, assigns to the Organiser all rights to publish their name and photographs in any promotion, print, point-of-sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months of receiving notification that they have won.
5. Any uploaded material will remain the property of the Organiser who reserves the right to edit and republish them.
6. The winner has the option to upgrade their mini session to a regular 1 hour ‘Platinum’ session for a special rate of 900 NIS (usually 1,350 NIS)
7. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter this competition (including any prize) at any time and without notice and shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever arising out of such cancellation, termination or alterations. The Organiser further reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice in the event that the competition is held to be or becomes unlawful.
9. The winner has until September 29, 2014 to redeem the prize.
10. Entrants to this competition agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.